It's been long since I've last written here. Been really busy with work these days and just the other day, I broke down (not really HAHA) because of the overwhelming commitments from everywhere. Felt that I was neglecting my friends. Felt that I wasn't spending enough time with everyone. So, I've decided. I might want to stop working after this week, but I'm not entirely sure. Work is fun, the chefs are mean on the whole but stress always drives people nuts right? In an attempt to morph into a better person, I've started practicing looking at a single person from different perspectives. An example would be this really horrendously behaved chef at my work place. I saw a wedding ring on his finger the other day. In a split second, he wasn't the annoying chef I know anymore. Instead, he is a caring father and a loving husband. However, he had to agitate me even more after, and now I just wish he knows the feelings shared are mutual, he hates me and I hate him too. No problem, no hard feelings there.
I choose my words carefully, I try to slot in phrases like "for you" when speaking to someone. It is somewhat supposed to evoke a feeling of specialty and compliment because the everyone lacks so much of attention from everyone. simple words like these (as if) scream out, hey, I don't know you but I care and as of now, you're important to me. Then I realised no one bothers and that leads me to the next point. I was rather annoyed the other day because of different people (strangers) and my inferiority complex started working up. What would they think of me? I thought and concluded almost in the same second that I didn't have to care, because people hardly even think nowadays.
However life is still good. It's Christmas and I'm at a family gathering now. I've work tomorrow and a party the day after, following with a date with my beloved best friend and more commonly known, my boyfriend.
So in love, still in love
No comments:
Post a Comment