In a blink of an eye, the much awaited March Holidays have come to an end, and it is not much of a surprise to be honest, holidays always leave as quickly as they come.
Things I spent doing whilst on holiday:
Things I spent doing whilst on holiday:
1. Malaysia trip with the team! Pictures are on instagram: #blueskytakesKL
To say the least, the trip was enjoyable and fun, though we got certain reality checks during the trip which upset quite a few of us, we managed to keep those negative thoughts out of heads and look instead towards the fun times and memories that no one can strip away from us. The food was amazing and our training and matches under the hot sun certainly hasn't gone to waste ;-) On top of that, we also got to have some F&E time at Berjaya Times Sq, where Sandra, Cherie and I went crazy with the food (Boohoo to Singapore's inflation rates) and concluded that shopping in large groups are an impossible task. Got a nice shirt that reminded me of Joy Division for Milton and nothing for myself because there isn't anything i liked :(
2. Lessons --- back to school trips :-(
Holidays are not holidays if there aren't extra lessons that you've to go back for, not complaining at all, ~~~ because the A level syllables is tight and there are things to cover ~~~
Studied for quite a bit in school and also managed to catch my favourite person around school, which was heartwarming I guess. Considering that fact that I haven't seen M in 3 days since I left for Malaysia! Had dinner with Jotham and Nina on tuesday and had a nice chat with them as well, got ice-cream before we went home and I studied for a bit after before crashing into the comforts of my sheets (different from Monday this time because I could wake up anytime i want!) ! Skipped training the whole of the March holidays because of the things I had to study for but did not miss the match on Wednesday that we had :-)
3. Studying sessions
I spent quite a large amount of time studying because Block tests officially begin tomorrow, to be honest, I was actually supposed to do some econs on the computer but I got distracted and decided to blog instead. It is important to write down things that have had happened, because memories are intangible and untrustworthy, and there is nothing you can really trust except concrete, tangible and readable writings... :-) Anyway! Yes, i spent a lot of time studying and doing practices, but I did neglect subjects like econs along the way and i am rushing now, nobody to blame for that though. Keep me in your prayers guys!! I've got training + game and blocks this week, going to be a tiring week but I am sure i will be okay!!!
4. MILTON!!!
Also spent quite some time hanging out with Milton, which is good i guess because we don't really have time to 'play' when school starts, and when we meet we are usually studying. We didn't do anything out of the norm this holiday though, because time was so short, and we had so much to study. So we mainly met in school on days I had to go back, and also met on Wednesday for a H2H sesh and Friday for a playing sesh!! We also bought food from Newton market and I managed to convince M that more often than not, he isn't even hungry and is itching instead, for something to eat. He wasn't convinced nor was he pleased, but I still stopped him from buying his fishball soup so all is well :-)
5. Planning for freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is possible the closest to anything exciting that I have done this holiday, I can't wait for BTs to end because after that, I can relax for maybe about a week before I get back to studies. It is so important because I haven't taken a legit break since school started (by legit i mean sloth and do nothing but eat and watch movies) so I REALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR AFTER BTs!!!!! Right now I have to get my priorities right and concentrate on my studies first :( But im not complaining!!!
YUP so that is basically what i have done this holiday, and apologies to anyone who thinks that it isn't as exciting as you guy's :( but i am really happy with my holidays though i wished i had studied a lil bit more.... and did not neglect my econs... but AH WELL, holidays are already coming to an end so there's nothing I can do! Just praying that supply-side policies do not come out for the paper tmr!!! :-) and apologies to anyone that this is a pesky emoji but I JUST CANT HELP IT :-) This smiley looks better in the font of my blog.... Okay... right now I am talking nonsense.... SOOOO
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! X
No comments:
Post a Comment