Sunday, April 26, 2015

SAMUN 2015 / weekends

Last week was such a blur, there were so many events taking place that I lost track of time. Now that I recall and think about it, it seems like I have not done anything at all... Maybe it's true how when one thing matters so much in a period of time, it doesn't exactly matter THAT much later on. 

The stress and expectations were overwhelming last week and I am just glad that everything is over, thank you whoever for keeping me in prayers, and thank you for the unending grace, mercy and kindness that you have paved my way with. 
Never have I collapsed in fear, in sadness. Never had I have to see a team fall to their knees in disappointment; face to face with a cheater, what are we supposed to do? Do we scream? Do we defy or do we simply give in because there was naught we could do? The last whistle sounded, and it broke my heart so much when I had to come into terms with what I saw in front of me. All's good now, life goes on and it does not wait for anyone. Thank you for cheating on me, life. Valuable experience it was, unforgettable, without a doubt.

Moving on, Saints mun 2015 was so fun! Though I have not been to any MUN conferences before, I have no regrets spending 24 hours of my life taking part in this event. It was a valuable experience; spending time with like-minded (i really wish i could say this!!!) individuals:) I felt like I learnt a whole deal as well, and it helps that I got placed into the UNSC, which is the organization that I will be studying in my UN case study paper so it really helps that I had a closer insight into what is really going on in that council. I also had fun with M on Saturday night and that was :) :) :) to say the least.

Hoping with all my heart that this coming week would be a good one, and I wish the same for every single one of you X 

No comments:

Post a Comment