OH hey anyone that might be reading this space!!! Sorry for the 2 weeks plus of hiatus but i was just trying to settle into school life (again) and also the block tests which took up like the first 2 weeks of July!! it's over now and im in the midst of getting back my scripts now and it's quite heartening to see improvements:) doesn't matter to me AS MUCH that im not doing as well as i should be/how everyone else is and im just glad that im making lots of improvements!!! SLOW AND STEADY wins the race right? :-) hang on there everyone!!! stop comparing and look to yourself and God for the 10/10 gratification :-) feel happier about yourself and your achievements bc you deserve it but ofc work hard / to the best of your ability to achieve the most that you can :-D X
Wordy post ahead bc im basically gonna speak about (almost) everything that had happened from where I summed off, really like to write about events bc it helped me recollect and go, BOY TIME HAS FLOWN SO MUCH :-( it's rly impt to treasure ur days guys, u never know when u are going :-)
So... lunch with my friends that help me get through class day by day HAHAHA really thankful for them! went to real food as recommended by yours truly and im so thankful that they liked it! :-) I had the presto pasta again (jobro too!!!) whilst nina had the baked pasta and nat the mushroom aglio I tried the first time I went!!! had a good catch up on what we had been busy with (sadly it was mostly studies...) and it was good!!!
was supposed to go home after that but cher texted me and wanted to meet me and OF COURSE I SAID YES!!! nothing beats meeting my indian pal :-) however, something really stupid happened and I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR MILTON!!!!
OK so here's the story... I was supposed to meet this person from my carousell soon and it wasn't confirmed when or where and hence I had not brought the item out with me (IT WAS BULKY) and last min...he wanted to meet me and I had no choice but to go back home... but the thing was bc cher was meeting me at 5 and im meeting the guy at 7 and currently then it was like 2?? So I was really torn and hence wanted to meet milb but this thing came up last min and all my plans were screwed and it made me rly upset :-( AND GUESS WHAT???? MILB to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!! he followed me/accompanied me all the way back to woodlands and back to town again wow I was really touched bc he honestly didn't have to do that and also bc he had a paper the next day??! Sigh these sacrifices :-( LOVE U MILB!!! though I don't ever think you'll see this...
Cher and I went to this place called BVF on the 11th story of somer and it was really nice with the view and ambience :-) it is basically a burger joint and cher and I ordered pizza and truffle fries to share!! the prices are more on the higher end but the portions (I believe) are all share-able so that's fine I guess! had an extremely good catch up and she went off to meet her other friend while I went home... cant really rmb what I did after that though :-P
saw milb on wed and we had tori Q!!! :-P sent him for tuition after that and i rmb he pissed me off real bad so let's not get into the details so have a cute picture of him that was taken before i got angry :-)
went to church on sunday with dyl, sam and Cherie!!! below is my outfit which i thought was cute but yes my smile is awkward but WHO CARES!!!! I was really happy and I felt really refreshed by what was preached :-) I should start going to church more often but the youth service though may be more suited for me isn't my cup of tea.... hmm :-(
had dinner with them before shopping around with Cherie for a bit before she left for tuish with Dianne and I went home and prepared for the much dreaded official start of sch the next day :-( on the bright side it has been 2 weeks and im still doing good!!!!
above: me with the shirt that is considered too bright for most people's liking
On Monday, 13/7/15 milb and I marked our 32nd month!!! HEHE life just keeps getting better with this boy and im really so thankful :-) shall not cliché this blog away but wow am I blessed... though he annoys me sometimes sigh it's worth it :-D
wew phototaking on tuesday!!! the weather was really hot and i was basically melting even during the bottom pic!! class friends yet again honestly idk what i'd do in school without them :-( maybe i'll just be really lonely (OK maybe i wouldn't mind that if i was with shit company) but hehe thank You god for placing such wonderful classmates in my life!!! Press on for the remaining part of this year I know you all will be able to do it :-) <3
Went for arsenal's exclusive open training afterwards and it was such an honour for me!! I met players I've watched (a little) in real life, like ozil, giroud, metersecker etc :-D they all look so good and really really cool in real life!!! and they make football look so easy!!! sigh I really wonder how it feels like to be this good at something and why is there even the presence of doubt that you aren't good enuf?!??!?! i'll never understand.. or maybe I will, next time ;-)
Me as a 10/10 gf sending milb to tuition :-)
celebrated Esther's early birthday celebration with the team on thursday!!! it was nice seeing everyone coming together for something even after season:-)
Joy's bday celebration on Friday (HARI RAYA) and met with the churches!!! really nice to see them having fun with their lives and I hope I can be in that position this time next year!!! the joy of the lord is my strength!! :-D Had lunch at PS café and honestly it was too expensive for my liking but the truffle fries was really good and I think everyone should try it out like once....
above: calm vibes with the birds :-D
met milb after celebrating joy's bday to study with him!!! was really annoyed bc of the weather but milb was just being ever so patient and nice... telling me to cool down and stuff. well i did cool down after getting a seat at CBTL and we studied for a bit before walking around looking for fitspo gym stuff :-) went to lucas' house after that for cell nad it was nice to see everyone bc i havent gone for a really long time HAHA
ARSENAL MATCH which I shan't elaborate on bc i have amazing pictures which i will blog about another time!!!!!
Me: omg we are all wearing the same shirt with at least one person!!!!
Joyce: oh ya let's take a pic
When milb and i went shopping at the drink stall and found ice cream!!!! we were delighted and took a stroll around school whilst eating it... tryna run away from angsty uncle
omg i thought i'd never get to the end of this!!!! but yes hehe this is from today. had dinner with milb at knucles and it's really cheap and good! its at kovan and its a short walk from kovan mrt exit C, it's near nakhon :-) i think it's really value for money even though the aglio isn't that good but i heard their burgers aren't too bad!! haven't tried it for myself though :-(
Hope everyone had an as eventful july and isn't just spending their time studying bc if you do, you will realize that a year had gone right pst you and you were busy with smth that wouldn't matter in a year. make memories, know people, go everywhere, do everything :-) god bless and stay safe, be back soon! X
No comments:
Post a Comment