Went for breakfast today at the botanic gardens. Never fancied breakfast there because of the inflated prices. However today was fine because I walked around after breakfast and found things to love. the baby fed birds with left over bread that she couldn't finish and I walked around a part of the botanic gardens. I never was one that loved nature and nature kind of just slips and falls into the blind spot of mine but today, I managed to see and appreciate them with the help of children. Don't we all yearn for the child like innocence that we once possess?
I caught catching fire yesterday with my one true love (lol) and it was mediocre I would say. It was much less exciting as compare to the first of the trilogy as the first one was much more suspenseful. Catching fire, however has too much focus on Peeta and katniss and the explainations behind each action that the "government" took is lame. Had pho and fun after that, nothing beats a day spent with my babe. Was making pho puns in the restaurant, like when the tray fell, we came up with: oh no! The tray pho off the table!
sorry for my jumbled thoughts, it's 10.30am in the morning and I just felt like penning down what I'm thinking right at this moment, with photos as well since I managed to take some earlier on.





















No comments:
Post a Comment